View Clark Lake from the Ocean Beach dam 24/7.
2018 Events (also links to 2017 coverage) at Clark Lake
Note: To review stories, photos and videos of an event, click on the link. As new information for 2018 becomes available, the link will take you to it. Some 2018 dates may be subject to change.
- Polar Plunge at Eagle Point – Saturday, January 27 (click here for the fundraiser website)
- Clark Lake Easter Egg Hunt, Saturday, March 31 at Lions Park
- Spirit Trail Cleanup, postponed, click for details – meet at County Park, Ocean Beach Road
- Ladies Night Out at the Beach Bar, Wednesday, May 23, 6 pm
- Memorial Day Parade, Hyde Road (assemble 7:30 – 8 am at old school), Monday, May 28, 8:30 am
- Blessing of the Spirit Trail, County Park, Sunday, June 10 at 10 am
- First Open Sail, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Sunday, June 25
- Painting at the Lake, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Friday, June 30, 6 pm – 8 pm (2017)
- Independence Day Fireworks and Luminaries Luminaries & individuals -2018 dates not set yet
- Learn to Sail Classes, Clark Lake Yacht Club, July 8, 22, 29
- Rebel Nationals, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Friday, July 14 through Sunday, July 16 (2017)
- Great American Crab Races, Beach Bar, Sunday through Tuesday, July 15, 16, 17 (2018 dates are tentative)
- Second Open Sail, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Sunday, July 23
- Kids Triathlon, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Saturday, July 28
- Run Clark Lake, Ocean Beach Road, Saturday, August 4
- Raft-O-Rama, Sunday, August 5
- Beerfest to support the Spirit Trail, Saturday, August 12, noon – 4 pm, Pointe Bar & Grill (no Beerfest anticipated in 2018)
- Third Open Sail, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Sunday, August 13
- Fourth Open Sail, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Sunday, September 4
- Fall Regatta, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Saturday-Sunday, September 22-23
- Harvest Moon Party (Clark Lake Community Center benefit), at Clark Lake Yacht Club, Saturday, October 14, 6 pm (2017 date, not expected for 2018)
- Ladies Wine Swap – Thursday, December 14, 2017 at the Beach Bar
Email additions, deletions or corrections to email@example.com.
For the latest updates, scroll down to News and Events
“Like” Clark Lake Spirit on Facebook, and you’ll see a headline pop up on your Facebook newsfeed. Then click for the story, photos and videos.
This website reflects the heart and soul of Clark Lake. New content is added frequently and you’re invited to be part of it! Email your content and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For details on the work of the Foundation, please go to “Standing Up for Clark Lake.”
Contributions to the Clark Lake Spirit Foundation are most welcome and can support a number of lake-oriented organizations and this website. Click here to donate through this website or make out the check to “Clark Lake Spirit Foundation”, noting what it is to benefit, and mail to PO Box 224, Clarklake, MI 49234. The Foundation is a 501c3 and donations are tax-advantaged.
After several weather-related postponements, the annual spring cleanup for the Clark Lake Spirit Trail will happen this Saturday (April 21). Dan Omo, who is leading the effort says "let's get it done!" Dan and the Spirit Trail committee ask you to bring your rakes,...read more
Clark Lake woke up to more snow--on this 17th day of April. Like staring at an unexpected tax bill, it wasn't all that welcome. With the temperature at 28 degrees at 9 am, it will take its time melting. The good news is that Clark Lake escaped damage from the ice...read more
The National Weather Service predicts freezing rain starting at 5 pm today (Saturday 4/14) through Sunday noon. Accumulations could be as high as 3/4 inch with gusty winds. They add "expect power outages and tree damage due to the ice. Travel will be impossible. Tree...read more
For the third time, the annual Clark Lake Spirit Trail cleanup has been postponed because of a soggy forecast. With forecasts calling for a 100% chance of rain tomorrow morning, the committee is postponing again. But when that dry forecast does occur, the Spirit...read more
As reported this morning on this website, several cars at Clark Lake were broken into last night. According to Columbia Township Police, the cars were unlocked and occurred at residences at these locations: Russell Court, Franklin Court, and Virginia Court. Thefts...read more
A Clark Lake resident reports their cars were broken into at the east end of the lake in the Lakeview East area. The resident, on Franklin Court, said all three of their three cars in the driveway were entered. "Our cars were unlocked, so it was easy pickings." A...read more