Videos to watch
Making the Move – Graziani Cottage
Christmas 2018 – Raft-O-Rama
Thanksgiving 2018 – Sponsors
Fall Flight 49234 – 2018
Clark Lake 2017 – Four seasons in 15 minutes
Thanksgiving – 2017 Being thankful for Clark Lake (2 minutes)
Veterans at Clark Lake – Veterans tell you their own story (16 minutes)
Andy Scott’s Video – First published on Christmas Eve 2015, it includes two years of Clark Lake in action
View Clark Lake from the Ocean Beach dam 24/7.
2019 Events (also links to 2018 coverage) at Clark Lake
Note: To review stories, photos and videos of an event, click on the link. As new information for 2019 becomes available, the link will take you to it. Some 2019 dates may be subject to change.
- Polar Plunge at Eagle Point – Saturday, January 26, 2019 (click here for the fundraiser website)
- Clarklake Community Church Annual Chili Cookoff, Saturday, March 2, 2019
- Spirit Trail Cleanup, Saturday, March 23, 2019, County Park
- Learn to Sail, Yacht Club, April 16, 2019 (click for several more)
- Clark Lake Easter Egg Hunt, Saturday, April 20, 2019, 2 pm at Lions Park
- Boaters Safety Course, Yacht Club, Saturday, May 11, 2019
- Ladies Night Out, Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 6:30 pm – 9 pm at the Beach Bar
- Memorial Day Parade, Hyde Road (assemble 7:30 – 8 am at old school), Monday, May 27, 2019, 8:30 am
- Blessing of the Spirit Trail, County Park, Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 10 am
- Independence Day Fireworks and Luminaries, Menard’s, Saturday, July 6, 2019; Luminaries on Thursday, July 4th
- Mahalak Fireworks, Saturday, July 13, 2019
- Great American Crab Races, Beach Bar, Sunday through Tuesday, July 14, 15, 16, 2019
- Kids Triathlon, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Saturday, July 27, 2019
- Run Clark Lake, Ocean Beach Road, Saturday, August 3, 2019
- Raft-O-Rama, Sunday, August 4, 2019
- Fall Regatta, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Saturday-Sunday, September 22-23, 2018
- Harvest Moon Party (Clark Lake Community Center benefit), at Clark Lake Yacht Club, Saturday, October 12, 5:30 pm
Email additions, deletions or corrections to [email protected]
For the latest updates, scroll down to News and Events
“Like” Clark Lake Spirit on Facebook, and you’ll see a headline pop up on your Facebook newsfeed. Then click for the story, photos and videos.
This website reflects the heart and soul of Clark Lake. New content is added frequently and you’re invited to be part of it! Email your content and comments to [email protected].
For details on the work of the Foundation, please go to “Standing Up for Clark Lake.”
Contributions to the Clark Lake Spirit Foundation are most welcome and can support a number of lake-oriented organizations and this website. Click here to donate through this website or make out the check to “Clark Lake Spirit Foundation”, noting what it is to benefit, and mail to PO Box 224, Clarklake, MI 49234. The Foundation is a 501c3 and donations are tax-advantaged.
The forecast hinted at the possibility. Then yesterday afternoon, it happened. According to the June's rain gauge on the Eagle Point shoreline, facing west, there was a total of 2 inches. At the east end, south shore, the Deming's gauge showed 1.75...
The Yacht Club's Fall Regatta returns to Clark Lake Saturday and Sunday, September 21-22. The event attracts international participation each year, and these classes are invited---Rebels, Interlakes, Sunfish, Wayfarers, Buccaneers, Hobies, and Lasers. For...
The storm blew in, rained hard, and then blew out leaving in its aftermath a remarkable sunset. Here are four photos of what graced Clark Lake after the storm. Photos: Rick Belcher Rainbows appeared from various vantage points...
The Clark Lake Community Center presents a Taste of Poland. Every two years, the Community Center brings to life an entertaining evening not to be missed. For the second time, this fund raiser will be held at the Clark Lake Yacht Club to accommodate the...
Here's some refreshment for the soul after the tumult of this week's unfortunate incident. Two sunset photos from last night and one from tonight are featured here.
The Jackson County Health Department has lifted the public health advisory for Clark Lake. On Thursday, a sewage spill of 4000 gallons drained into the lake. For that reason, the Health Department visited the lake and issued the advisory. (see text of...