View Clark Lake from the Ocean Beach dam 24/7.
2018 Events (also links to 2017 coverage) at Clark Lake
Note: To review stories, photos and videos of an event, click on the link. As new information for 2018 becomes available, the link will take you to it. Some 2018 dates may be subject to change.
- Polar Plunge at Eagle Point – Saturday, January 27 (click here for the fundraiser website)
- Clark Lake Easter Egg Hunt, Saturday, March 31 at Lions Park
- Spirit Trail Cleanup, Saturday, April 21, 2018
- Garden Angels Plant and Bake Sale, Saturday, May 5, 9 am – 2 pm Community Center
- Ladies Night Out at the Beach Bar, cancelled
- Memorial Day Parade, Hyde Road (assemble 7:30 – 8 am at old school), Monday, May 28, 8:30 am
- Blessing of the Spirit Trail, County Park, Sunday, June 10 at 10 am
- First Open Sail, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Sunday, June 25
- Painting at the Lake, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Friday, June 30, 6 pm – 8 pm (2017)
- Independence Day Fireworks and Luminaries, Beach & Boat Club, July 3; Luminaries, July 4; Menard’s, July 7
- Learn to Sail Classes, Clark Lake Yacht Club, July 8, 22, 29
- Rebel Nationals, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Friday, July 14 through Sunday, July 16 (2017)
- Clark Lake Triathlon and Duathlon, Beach and Boat Club, Sunday, July 15, 2018
- Great American Crab Races, Beach Bar, Sunday through Tuesday, July 15, 16, 17
- Second Open Sail, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Sunday, July 23
- Kids Triathlon, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Saturday, July 28
- Run Clark Lake, Ocean Beach Road, Saturday, August 4
- Raft-O-Rama, Sunday, August 5
- Beerfest to support the Spirit Trail, Saturday, August 12, noon – 4 pm, Pointe Bar & Grill (no Beerfest anticipated in 2018)
- Third Open Sail, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Sunday, August 13
- Fourth Open Sail, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Sunday, September 4
- Fall Regatta, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Saturday-Sunday, September 22-23
- Harvest Moon Party (Clark Lake Community Center benefit), at Clark Lake Yacht Club, Saturday, October 14, 6 pm (2017 date, not expected for 2018)
- Ladies Wine Swap – Thursday, December 14, 2017 at the Beach Bar
Email additions, deletions or corrections to [email protected]
For the latest updates, scroll down to News and Events
“Like” Clark Lake Spirit on Facebook, and you’ll see a headline pop up on your Facebook newsfeed. Then click for the story, photos and videos.
This website reflects the heart and soul of Clark Lake. New content is added frequently and you’re invited to be part of it! Email your content and comments to [email protected].
For details on the work of the Foundation, please go to “Standing Up for Clark Lake.”
Contributions to the Clark Lake Spirit Foundation are most welcome and can support a number of lake-oriented organizations and this website. Click here to donate through this website or make out the check to “Clark Lake Spirit Foundation”, noting what it is to benefit, and mail to PO Box 224, Clarklake, MI 49234. The Foundation is a 501c3 and donations are tax-advantaged.
If you like things slightly to the chilly side, today was a picture perfect fall day. There was plenty of sunshine and the right amount of wind for sailors competing in the annual Clark Lake Yacht Club Fall Regatta for today's race. Yesterday was chilly, there was not...read more
Tonight storms, some severe according to the National Weather Service, were rumbling through northern Indiana and parts of southern Michigan. Very little of that came the way of Clark lake--just a few sprinkles of rain and a sunset worthy of photography. In the first...read more
Please welcome Doyle's Market as a sponsor of this website. In this story, learn how Robert's became Doyle's. Growing up, Judi Doyle Kelly fell in love with life at the lake. Spending summers with her family at Lake Fenton created wonderful memories. As an adult,...read more
Columbia Township has proposed a new ordinance that governs residential outdoor living areas or ROLA. Why is this relevant to property owners? This new law, if passed, will significantly change what you can have in your yard now and in the future. The purpose of...read more
A Clark Lake star has dimmed. Dr. Jack Bentley passed away today surrounded by his family. He leaves behind his four daughters--Lynne Bentley (Tony Merlot), Gail Bentley (David Bomgaars), Jill Bentley, and Elise Fish (Brian), grandchildren, and others. Jack Bentley...read more
Columbia Township trustees heard the pros and cons of allowing golf carts on streets and roads. In the video below, you'll see a Clark Lake resident make the case for golf carts, followed by the police chief, who doesn't favor them....read more